The event is organised by the Commercial Finance Association, based in the US, which represents professionals in the asset based lending and factoring industry.
This leading conference will bring together some of the industry’s leading female executives and employment professionals to offer their insights and tips on navigating a path to success in today’s work environment.
Equiniti Riskfactor is a sponsor of the event and will be promoting the EQ Riskfactor risk management software to the commercial finance market. The conference will be addressed by special keynote speaker Sallie Krawcheck, former president of the Global Wealth & Investment Management division of Bank of America.
Sallie Krawcheck has built a career that has reached the top levels of success across a range of functions: as a senior corporate executive, as a research analyst and now as an entrepreneur. In her new book, Own It: The Power of Women at Work she discusses a new set of rules for professional success.
The conference programme includes:
- Sallie Krawcheck and the Power of Women at Work
- Establishing Your Value Proposition
- Negotiating Compensation for Your Value Proposition
- Board Opportunities – Supplementing Your Value Proposition
- Board Diversity: Why is it important and Where Does It Stand Today?